86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses (Source: Brightlocal)
Dealing with reviews – both positive and negative – tends to be the thing most firms put on the back burner – but you can’t. Not only do your reviews on Google influence your rankings, but extremely influence the prospect decision making the process.
- Access to proprietary software
- Upload your current client list
- An email and/or sms goes out to all previous clients
- They have an opportunity to leave a review.
- That review goes into the software for you to approve prior to it going live. Respond to negative reviews before they ever hit Google, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo etc.